Concours virtuel:Ensemble à distance
Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we have had to cancel the 2020 Provincial Concours d’art oratoire and we advise all chapters and districts to cancel their local competitions.
In-lieu of the traditional Concours, today with a number of partners, CPF-MB is proud to be partnered in launching:
We invite students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 across Canada to record and virtually post 1-3 minute videos, en français, sharing how they are spending their time while schools are closed and events are cancelled.
While this is an incredibly serious public health moment, as we’ve seen from towns in Italy and Spain, there is power in sharing the experience together – to help raise each others’ spirits and remind each other that we’re in this together.
Ensemble à distance
Cash prizes total over $10,000 for students in Grades 6 – 12 who place in the top three in each category!
All cash prizes will be matched with a financial donation to a registered charity of the student’s choice.
For each submission made for students in Kindergarten through Grade 5 we will make a $10 contribution to Food Banks Canada
In addition, each submission will be entered into a random draw for two (2) roundtrip tickets anywhere in the Canada with AirCanada! Students under 18 must be accompanied with a parent or guardian.
Brought to you by:
Canadian Parents for French Manitoba en partenariat avec le Conseil jeunesse francophone de la C.-B. and CPF BC and Yukon, Ontario, PEI, Alberta, Nova Scotia, CPF National and Francophone partners across Canada.
Some key points:
- Students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 anywhere in Canada are eligible to participate.
- There are three categories per grade: Francophone, French immersion, and Core French.
- Ensemble à distance is one pan-Canadian competition. Students will be participating all together at the same time.
- There are two components to the project:
- (a) To be formally entered in the competition participants will need to submit a video link through our submission form by May 2, 2020.
- (b) In addition, we are welcoming students/parents/guardians to share their videos online and tad le conseil jeunesse francophone de la C.B. anduse#EnsembleADistance
Good Luck ~ bonne chance!